Failing to understand the nuances and unique services of the cannabis industry can leave your insureds open to a wide array of potential issues in this turbulent legal climate.
Admiral Insurance Group offers casualty coverage for cultivators, processors, wholesalers and dispensaries in states where cannabis has been legalized for medicinal or recreational use. We recognized the complex requirements of the ever-changing cannabis industry and created coverage that specifically meets its many demands.
What's at Risk
We provide our wholesale broker partners unique solutions for businesses in the cannabis industry, including those that sell, grow, manufacture, or process products containing more than 0.3% THC. Learn more about available coverage for products containing less than 0.3% THC.
Cannabis Coverage Solutions
- Maximum limits of $5M/$5M/$5M
- Maximum per location general aggregate limit of $5M
- Minimum premium of $5,000
- Minimum deductible of $2,500
- Coverage for electronic vapes
- Budtender Professional Liability
- Hired non-owned auto coverage available
- Full CGL only
Available Classes & Exposures
- Retailers/dispensaries with or without on-premises consumption
- Marijuana paraphernalia and related products
- Temporary events
- Testing labs (considered for professional liability)
- Social clubs