Whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, retailer or wholesaler, working in the cannabis industry means your company faces a broad range of exposures and rigors of a complex regulatory environment. A misstep without coverage can be costly to your business and detrimental to your operation.
Admiral Insurance offers casualty insurance coverage for cultivators, processors, wholesalers and dispensaries in states where cannabis has been legalized for medicinal or recreational use. We recognized the complex requirements of the ever-changing cannabis industry and created insurance coverage that specifically meets its many demands.
What's at Risk
We offer a unique approach to covering cannabis professionals. Our wholesale brokers offer retail agents and their customers proper coverage.
Cannabis Coverage Solutions
- Maximum limits of $5m/$5m/$5m
- Maximum per location general aggregate limit of $5m
- Minimum premium of $5,000
- Minimum deductible of $2,500
- Full CGL only
- Includes coverage for electronic vapes
- Retailers with or without on-premises consumption
- Processors and/or manufacturers
- Wholesalers and/or distributors
- Marijuana paraphernalia and
- Temporary events
- Testing labs
- Social clubs