Home Health Care professionals are held to the highest standards of care. Having a policy that anticipates the unique expectations and exposures of each Home Health Care risk is critical to all clients and their unique specialization.
Home Health Care is a dynamic and expanding service provided by Health Care professionals. The very nature of Home Health Care requires unique services. Admiral’s modular policy allows us to flexibly address the specific risks, and exposures for the specific services provided.
What's at Risk
Admiral’s extensive and unique coverage tailored specifically for Home Health Care professionals. Our national wholesale broker experts assist retail agents and their customers with the exact coverages needed.
Home Health Care Coverage Solutions
- Primary and Follow Form Excess coverage:
- $5M each claim/$10M Aggregate Limits
- Professional Liability Claims Made & Reported Coverage with Incident Reporting
- General Liability available (Claims Made or Occurrence Basis) including Hired & Non-Owned Auto Coverage
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Daily Activities Care
- Hospice Care
- Infusion Therapy
- In-Home Cancer Treatment
- Pediatric Care
- Personal & Companion Care
- Physical/Occupational Speech Therapy
- Skilled Care
- Social Work Care