The complexities of responsibilities and project delivery methods of design and construction firms increases the need for specialized coverage. Today’s contractors face professional risks related to design, delivery and hiring of subcontractors, as well as potential pollution liability resulting from their construction activities. All while also navigating potential faulty workmanship gaps in General Liability coverage.
General Contractors, Artisan Contractors, and At-Risk Construction Managers require coverage that is tailored to their specialties while also bridging the gaps of their General Liability coverage.
What's at Risk
Admiral Contractors Professional Liability is a modular policy form tailored specifically to General Contractors, Artisan Contractors and At-Risk Construction Management firms. Our a-la-carte solution offers a unique approach to our policyholders’ needs.
Contractors Professional Coverage Details
- Limits of liability up to $3M (Flexible deductibles)
- 80/20 Hammer
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Broad definition of Professional Services
- Innocent Insured and Final Adjudication
- Blanket AI – Pollution
- Multi-year extended reporting period options
- Coverage options include:
- Professional Liability
- Contractor Pollution
- Cyber Liability
- Media Liability
- Faulty workmanship
- Protective indemnity
- Supplementary coverages: Pre-Claim assistance, Admin Actions, Disciplinary Proceeding, Rectification, Subpoena, Court Attendance, Emergency Pollution Response, Crisis Management
We are only considering commercial risks
- General Contractors
- Design and Build Contractors, General Contractors
- Artisan Contractors
- Carpenters, Electricians, HVAC, Masonry, and other Specialty Trades
- At-Risk Construction Managers
Download the Contractors Professional Brochure Today!
If you would like the AdmiralPro Delta® Design Brochure personalized with your information and logo, fill out the Personalized Brochure Request form today!