Clinical Trials are subject to complex regulations and intense scrutiny. Having a policy that is flexible enough to address this naturally dynamic environment is critical to all parties involved in each aspect of a Clinical Trial!
Admiral covers Clinical Research Organizations in all phases and for all types of drugs and devices. We have enhanced our policy to include clinical investigators and offer first dollar of defense. We offer a modular policy, and specifically target clinical research, including those under contract with drug and device manufacturers.
What's at Risk
Admiral’s modular policy is tailored to fluidly address the multiple phases and constituents in Clinical Trials. Admiral underwriters and our national wholesale broker experts can assist by advising Clinical Trials on what coverages are needed, as well as when they are needed phase by phase of each Clinical Trial.
Clinical Trials Coverage Solutions
- Primary and Follow Form Excess coverage:
- $5M each claim/$10M Aggregate Limits
- Professional Liability Claims Made & Reported Coverage with Incident Reporting
- Cardiac Health
- Devices including Implantable and Invasive
- Phase I – IV trials
- Preventative Medicine
- Surgical Techniques and Treatments
- Topical Skin Care Treatments
- Weight Loss