Insurance Internship Program at Admiral
During the 8 to 10-week summer program, interns are provided with a structured insurance internship program consisting of:
- Company introduction from Human Resources and the functional areas of our business
- Assignment of a mentor and learning coach.
- A personalized plan outlining projects and responsibilities.
- Opportunities to connect, engage, and learn with colleagues, including hands-on, practical work experience.
- A company-assigned project where interns collaborate with each other, other groups within our organization, and our wholesale broker partners.
- Interns prepare and deliver a presentation to the leadership team at the conclusion of the internship.
- An opportunity to participate in a volunteer project.
Insurance Internship Candidates
Candidates considering an insurance internship with Admiral should:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 and above
- Be in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Risk Management and Insurance (or other applicable major)
- Be a rising Senior (preferred)
- Have interest in enhancing classroom learning through practical career-related work experience within the industry.
- Have career interest in underwriting excess and surplus lines or related field.
Start your Career at Admiral
More than 50% of interns are offered a full-time position upon completion of their internship at Admiral.
Because your insurance internship at Admiral provides you with real on-the-job experience, you will get a taste of what it’s like to work here in your functional area. During your internship at Admiral, you will quickly build relationships and have exposure to all departments and levels of management, right up to our President!
Hear from one of our past Admiral internship candidates about his experience as an intern and as an employee.